We all deserve a little treat, so if you’re looking for presents to add to your Christmas list, or you’re a man reading this who is looking for ideas, then take a look at my Christmas gift guide for her. From beauty, home, something tasty or practical, I have something for everyone.
- Everyone loves a new pair of PJ’s, so why don’t you have a pair of funky pair! *Paul Frank are a cute monkey pattern brand. His smiley face and great quality product you will be quite happy curling up in a pair of these.
- This cute little set comes from *Bonny confectionery, it includes two marshmellow dippers and a little mug. These little treats are a great gift, she can snuggle up in the evening and enjoy. They are also natural and gluten free.
- I asked on Twitter for some face cream recommendations and the CLARINS Lotus Oil was suggested. It has some great reviews, so I am looking forward to trying this out. It states it is 100% pure plant extracts. Clarins’ exclusive blend of Rosemary, Geranium and Lotus extracts purifies, tightens pores and refines the skin texture. Hazelnut Oil softens, soothes and seals in moisture to prevent fine lines.
- I think a lot of women love a beautiful handbag to carry, I love Radley, the leather is so soft and has its statement little dog keyring attached.
- Adult colouring is becoming very popular, I had a go with this *Derwent colouring book and pencils, I was very surprised how relaxing it is! The pictures are much more intricate than a kids book but it seems to make you just switch off and colour.
- I am spoiling myself this Christmas and have some treats on my list! Including Molton Brown Shampoo, I have never tried shampoo which is so expensive. However my hair is really long now and I feel it needs some looking after.
- I love these purple Glamoriser straighteners, the perfect-match ceramic floating plates infused with Black Diamond Oil give ultimate styling control leaving hair gorgeously glossy with unbeatable shine and luminescence. I love that you can curl or straighten your hair with these.
- Personalised wooden handpainted garden plaque, you could have her name or ‘Grandma’s Garden’ very cute little present.
- When it comes to beauty there is quite a few things that a women would want, a *Braun Epilator isn’t your normal pampering product to choose but it does do the job! The Braun Epilator silk 9 is the bee’s knees when it comes to eplilators, you can use it wet or dry which makes them less painful to use! Stick with it though as it does get less painful and will produce great results.
- I came across *Posh Graffiti, it sells beautiful letting to decorate your home. I chose some 23cm silver letters and placed them above my bed in my bedroom. I spelt the word LOVE, however you can spell anything you want! Place them in any room and they come in quite a few designs.
- Every girl needs to stay organised, and what I love about *Toad Diaries is that you can design your own diary. From size, notes, page layout and colour, you can completely personalise it. I made myself a weekly blogging diary, the other page has been left blank so I can fill it with notes for the week.
*Items marked with a * are products that I have been sent in return for featuring in this gift guide.