After completing my Project 365 last year, which involved successfully taking and uploading 365 photos throughout the year. It was such a achievement for me!
I was unsure if to take it on again this year, but after I created my photobook with all the pictures in and also adding in my Me and Mine monthly photos to mark the start of the month, I knew that it was such a special book to have.
So here I am again!
Project 366 (leap year!) is a photography project which involves me taking a photo a day. It is a little memory of that day, a moment of our little life that we can look back at and remember that day. It may not be exciting, it may not be a great photo but it is our life!
At the end of the year I am going to create a photobook of all my photos, a great big yearly memory book for us.
- So much rain, but it meant a great day for puddle jumping!
- Lily is such a girly girl and loves dressing up
- Berkley doesn’t understand why his garden is like the sea!
- Ordered our new kitchen
- completely cleared, cleaned and emptied the twins bedroom, I was so sore.
- A washing machine and dishwasher delivered today!
- My friend got me these gloves, the twins love holding my hand a look at the little animals on them
- Yum, breakfast and catch up with my friend
- A visit to the wedding florist and cake with my friend today.