Project 366 (leap year!) is a photography project which involves me taking a photo a day. It is a little memory of that day, a moment of our little life that we can look back at and remember that day. It may not be exciting, it may not be a great photo but it is our life!
At the end of the year I am going to create a photobook of all my photos, a great big yearly memory book for us.
- My week started off badly, I ended up in a lot of pain with my back, it ended up getting worse so I’ve had a rubbish week!
- Sofia is a happy girl, with her 3D jigsaw of big ben, which even lights up!
- Oh I am in so much pain, thank goodness I have 3 of these little ones to be silly and make me smile!
- The twins had their eyes tested today, all fine.
- We had a surprise parcels turn up, they weren’t allowed to open it until the next day!
- Found a very muddy walk to take Berkley out on. It was a bit tricky to walk with a bad back, thank goodness for strong pain killers!
- Tyler is happy, he has his best friend over for a sleepover, wondering how much sleep they will get!