There is no hiding the fact that I love HomeSense, I have mentioned it a few times on my blog and now it is Christmas it is the first place I would go to and look for Christmas items. So this year I am bringing you a little HomeSense Christmas Series on my blog. I will be showing you what type of things that I purchased in HomeSense, ideas for presents, the Christmas table and how to decorate your home.
My local HomeSense has a stunning Christmas range, with so many things to choose from and even though I did look like the mad Christmas lady, I LOVED it!!
So the first post I am going to bring you is a few Christmas gifts and ideas, foodies, teachers and even the dog! None of these gifts are expensive and all under £10.
First off we have the foodies one, HomeSense have some lovely food items to choose from and some are really nicely packaged which makes a nice gift.
- Cast iron skillet with a cinnamon roll baking kit. My husband loves anything to do with cinnamon in, so this makes a nice little gift. Means I will have to try this out and taste some too won’t I?! £6.99
- Shortbread in a nice train tin, I think Christmas is a perfect time for shortbread and it comes in a nice tin as well so looks nice. They had lots of different sizes in stock £3.49
- Jam and lemon curd jars in a canvas bag. It’s nice to purchase food items that are a little bit more luxury than you usually would eat daily, and they come in a sweet little bag £5.99
- These chocolates are so nice, I just had to keep these for myself didn’t I…they fell out of the jar!! HomeSense had a huge range of sweets and chocolates £5.99
- I spotted these little note books in the stationary section and thought they would make a perfect teachers gift. If I was a teacher I know I would have lists everywhere, so these will look nice sat on their desks £3.99 each
- HomeSense have a great pet section in the store, and you can always find great toys, bowls and treats in there. This cool toy took my eye for Gus, I think it will him busy on Christmas day! £6.99
- Nice smellies are always make a good gift, HomeSense have a large section with candles and scented reed diffusers, and they even divide them into colour sections! This reed diffuser is cocoa and vanilla, which smells so nice. I liked the look of it, and thought it would make a nice gift to someone £4.99
- So all of these things need to be wrapped up, and HomeSense even have this too! How lovely are all these ribbons £5.99, bows £4.99, and tags £3.99. They had all different colour choices as well.
So I have a few gifts ticked off my list now, and some even wrapped up. I will be making more trips to HomeSense for more Christmas ideas, so keep an eye out.