World Book Day is a yearly celebration at my girl’s school and we often get the letter with not much notice! Last year Lily wanted to be a unicorn, she was and still is obsessed with unicorns! I was pretty stuck by this one as I didn’t want to spend out quite a bit of money on a ready made one, so we got our thinking caps on! So this is what we put together and I thought it would be good to share it with you, as it didn’t cost too much money either.
World Book Day 2019 – 7th March 2019
So here is my little Unicorn Costume!
What You Need To Make A Unicorn Costume
- Any shoes you want, we had pink ones!
- White trousers/jeans
- White T-Shirt
- Unicorn headband
- Pink hair piece
- Pink and white tulle
- Pink hair spray
How To Make A Unicorn Costume
- Pick a pair of shoes that you have
- White trousers/leggings/jeans
- A white T-Shirt
- We had a unicorn hair band already but you can pick these up lots of places
- We had a hairband which had lots of colourful hair attached, we got this from Claire Accessories
- Elastic band that you would sew into clothes.
- Tulle knotted on to the elastic to make a tail
- Then sprayed her hair pink to match!
I have noticed looking around on Amazon there is quite a few more unicorn items and costumes this year! So it will make it even easier for you to pick up the items
Shop The Items On Amazon
Ready Made Unicorn Costumes
Or if you’re looking for a ready-made Unicorn Costume then Amazon has a great selection to choose from.