With Halloween coming up soon, I thought I would put together some Halloween books to get the kids in the mood for Halloween. Not that mine need anymore things to get them in the mood for it, they are already super excited and planning all their outfits!
Here is a collection of 31 Halloween books, 1 for each day of October, leading up until the big day.
*Post contains affiliate links
- We’re Off to Find the Witch’s House
- Splat the Cat: What Was That?
- How To Catch a Dragon (Albie)
- What’s in the Witch’s Kitchen
- The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything
- There’s a Monster in My Fridge
- Winnie’s Amazing Pumpkin
- Puff, the Magic Dragon
- Jolley Roger’s and the Monster’s Gold
- Thomas & Friends: The Ghost Engine
- Mr. Men: Halloween Party
- The Witch With The Glitch
- Here Come the Aliens!
- Ten Timid Ghosts
- The Worst Witch
- The Gruffalo
- Spider Sandwiches
- The Witches
- Peppa’s Pumpkin Party
- Creaky Castle
- Monsters Love Underpants
- Room on the Broom
- Do Not Enter The Monster Zoo
- Ten Little Monsters
- The Spooky Spooky House
- Welcome to Alien School
- The Foggy, Foggy Forest
- The Night Before Halloween
- Winnie the Witch
Hope everyone has a happy Halloween, filled with fun and spookyness!