Halloween is almost here which means it’s time to riffle through your dressing up box for a suitably scary costume and decide what kind of horrific-ly delicious treats (or tricks) you can welcome your guests with. Whether it’s a blood thirsty cocktail for adults or a hair-raising devilish delight for little ones, Cherry Good has a range of thrilling recipes to enjoy.
I have been trying out one of their recipes, I did think that the Cherry Good juice was going to be sharp but when it was mixed with the Lemonade it was so tasty.
Vampire Blood Fizz
1 carton of Cherry Good
1 bottle of lemonade
- Find a big punch bowl. Add some of the crushed ice
- Pour in the Cherry Good
- Add in a few jelly worms over the side of the glass and some jelly teeth to decorate
Blood-Red Cherry Punch
1.5 litres of Cherry Good
1 litre of ginger ale
1 generous squeeze of lemon juice
1 tablespoon of grenadine
Frozen cherries for decoration
- Find a large punch bowl and add in all of the ingredients
- Pour into tumblers and add in a small handful of frozen cherries
Another idea you can create with Cherry Good, although this is not child friendly!
Bubbly Cherry Broth
1 cup prosecco or white sparkling wine
3 tablespoons of Cherry Good
Hefty splash of ginger ale
- Combine all ingredients in a chilled drink glass. Skewer cherries, or simply plop into the glass
- Serve chilled!
*We were sent a carton of Cherry Good to try out a recipe for the purpose of this post.