The Top 7 Tag With Renovation Bay-Bee
This tag has been created by One Frazzled Mum. It’s a nice way to do a little round up for 2018 and to have a positive post to start the year off.
If you would like to join in, this is all you need to do;
- Your Favourite 7 Posts from 2018. They can be any posts at all that you are proud of.
- 7 Things You Loved The Most About 2018. Whether you visited somewhere, or just had one of those moments you will never forget, if you loved it, list it!
- 7 Things You Are Looking Forward to in 2019. Whether those plans are set in stone or you something you would like to do this year, share with us.
- Tag 7 Bloggers to Take Part. Share the love and tag 7 others who would like to take part.
- Say Thanks. Link back to the person who tagged you and/or myself so people know where to find the tag to join in too.
Here Are My Top 7’s for 2018
Top 7 Posts of 2018
To start the year off it’s my Kite Flying post. We headed off out to the New Forest for a walk and to try out the new kites. The children were all so happy flying them. Such a simple activity
In March the UK was hit by the Beast from the East and it chucked a bucket of snow all over us. We hadn’t had snow like this in years and the twins couldn’t remember the snow last time. They were in the element, they loved it so much. We had a lovely family walk out to our local country park, it was stunning.
I captured this photo of the twins which I loved and so did many of you as well. I created a vlog too which is so nice to capture these moments that don’t happen often here in the South of England!
In June we took a long weekend to Center Parcs, the children love this place and it happened that the kids had an inset day fall together for once! We made the most of the cheaper Center Parcs price and had a long weekend at Longleat Center Parcs. We had such a lovely time together and I know people often hate the cost of it, but it’s the kid’s favourite place and I can see why!
After our holiday we had some work to do! The garden renovation was underway and I was working with a great brand on it too. This post was my biggest ever brand post that I’ve done on the blog and I tried so hard to make it successful and produce some great content. I was super pleased with what we produced together, me and Kev work well together!
I had to keep the garden under wraps for the Philips post to be put out first but once I could publish it I was super proud of it. Everyone was so lovely about it too and we just love our new space so much. Roll on the summer when we can start using it again. Well, once the table has been replaced due to it being smashed in a storm!!
September came around and we were gifted a lovely night away to Windsor Castle. It was Kev’s birthday. When we arrived the hotel was lovely but they had given us the most horrible room. I never complain but this time I did and we were given a lovely room instead. With a roll top bath which I had to make the most of for sure! We had a lovely peaceful time together and a nice trip around Windsor Castle.
We were invited along to a waterpark with Zoggs. It was about an hour away from home, but I knew the kids were going to love this place so much! With it only open to the people attending the event, they got lots of turns down the flumes and didn’t want to leave after the 2 hours! I also got to try out my new GoPro Hero 7 and made a fun video of our time there.
7 Things I loved in 2018
- Exploring lots of new places together, and seeing the kids smiling and enjoying them too. Including our first Christmas away from home to Scotland, such a beautiful place
- Seeing my 14yr old son growing up and making big decisions with such a grown-up attitude to it
- Getting our garden renovation finished and an outdoor space I’m proud of.
- Watching our little family growing together with Kev and loving him even more.
- Creating some photos and videos that I am proud of
- Seeing Sofia care and look after her new pet, a Bearded Dragon
- I have loved seeing Lily so happy with her best friend. Four years of being best friends it’s lovely to see how they are still so happy together and are really there for each other.
7 Things I Am Looking Forward to in 2019
- House improvements
- New places ticked off our list
- Seeing Tyler’s confidence grow
- My back pain getting better
- Trying to get life more organised
- Improving my photography and video skills
- Easter holiday with our Friends to The Cotswolds
I am tagging the following people to join in with me and it would be great to read your top 7’s too
- Ready Freddie Go
- Dear Bear and Beany
- Freddies Mummy
- Emma Reed
- Champagne and Petals
- Suitcases and Adventures